- Senior Congress leader Abhishek Singhvi slammed Pakistan on Sunday for raising Kashmir during the SAARC nations’ video-conference on coronavirus, saying the country deserved to be “quarantined” by the global community.
- Prime Minister Modi reached out to the eight-member regional grouping on Friday and pitched for a video conference among the leaders of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) to chalk out a strong strategy to combat the virus outbreak. His suggestion was backed by all member states of SAARC.
- Viktor Axelsen wins first all-england title, tai tzu ying her third in four years
- A victory over Chinese Taipei’s Chou Tien-Chen at Arena Birmingham on Sunday makes Axelsen the first European champion in 21 years.
Sharath Kamal on Oman Open triumph: Good win before Olympic qualifiers
Sharath Kamal enjoyed a memorable Oman Open campaign as he bagged the singles trophy, his first ITTF Pro Tour title in 10 years.
15 March-World Consumer Rights Day 2020
- World Consumer Rights Day was inspired by President John F Kennedy, who sent a special message to the US Congress on 15th March 1962, in which he formally addressed the issue of consumer rights. The consumer movement first marked that date in 1983 and now uses the day every year to mobiles action on important issues.
- 2020 Theme:”The Sustainable Consumer”.
- WION returns with third edition of Global Summit in Dubai
- WINGS INDIA 2020 an international exhibition & conference held in Hyderabad