- The Union Minister of State of the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Dr Jitendra Singh launched the social media of “Namaste Shalom”.
- It is a magazine devoted to India-Israel relations.
- He announced that a food processing centre with collaboration of Israeli expertise will be inaugurated in Aizwal, Mizoram.
- This will be the first such centre in the North East region of India that is being established with Israeli collaboration.
- The project has been set up with the tripartite collaboration of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India, Government of Israel and State Government of Mizoram.
List of MoUs/Agreements signed during the State visit of President of Vietnam to India
- MoU on Economic and Trade Cooperation- The purpose of the MoU is to establish a framework for enhancing economic and trade promotion.
- Work Plan for the years 2018-2022 between the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam- The purpose of this Work Plan is to promote cooperation in transfer of technology and exchange of visits of technical experts in the fields of agriculture and allied.
- MoU on Cooperation between the Global Centre for Nuclear Energy Partnership, India (GCNEP) and the Vietnam Atomic Energy Institute (VINATOM)- The purpose of the MoU is to strengthen the technical cooperation in the field of atomic energy for peaceful purposes.