- The PradhanMantriBhartiyaJanaushadhiPariyojana (PMBJP) is a Silent revolution, Union Minister of State for Road Transport & Highways, Shipping and Chemicals & Fertilizers.
- Government of India’s endeavour to provide quality medicines at an affordable price is now making an impact on the lives of common masses. It is a revolution that is shaping the health of health care in India for common citizens.
- He also stressed on the excellent quality of PMBJP medicines as these are procured from only WHO-GMP certified manufacturers and each batch is tested at NABL accredited independent labs.
- The number of Janaushadhi stores in the country has grown to more than 4300 in 640 districts,ShriMandaviya noted that this scheme is providing a valuable source of self-employment with sustainable and regular earnings.
- Laying down the future roadmap for the scheme, ShriMandaviya said that by the end of 2018-19, the total number of Janaushadhi stores in the country would reach more than 5000 stores, with annual sales crossing Rs. 300 crores.