Name of the Institute : SAI IAS Academy
Institute Profile : SAI IAS Academy was established in the year 2015 with a view to establish a bench-mark institution to achieve excellence in the competitive exams in the country, providing coaching facilities to UPSC, SSC, IBPS and TNPSC – GROUP I & II Services etc., Over this period, SAI IAS has evolved into a unique model academy in providing excellent coaching to aspirants striving together, year after year, in pursuit of a single goal.
Job Title : Training Faculty. (ESE, GATE, SSC)
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech
Experience : Fresher candidates will also be considered
- Candidate should have valid GATE score card in relevant discipline
- Candidate should completed their UG or PG in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
- Good communication skill.
Job Location : Chennai, In and Around Tamil Nadu.
Scale of Pay : Salary is not a Constraint for deserving candidate’s
How to Apply : Interested and Eligible candidates may send their CV along with copies of certificates with passport size photograph.
Admissions, Counseling, Administration.
- Candidate will be responsible for Counseling & Admission process of students for Management Programs.
- Able to convert inquiries into a admissions.
- Students administration, conversion of leads into admission, coordinate entire online process of admission, handling of telephonic enquireis.
- Creating and maintaining prospective students Database, taking follow ups, finding means to reach right students through calling, mailing, tele calling etc.
- Converting telephonic, SMS, Toll Free, Database & Internet enquiries into walk-in enquiries.
- Adhering to the documentation & Report checklist.